What you'll learn in the Advanced Practitioner Program:
- How to work with your own Inner Team to support your coaching presence
- Practices to cultivate the Inner Leader, in yourself and your clients
- How to invite your clients deeper into exploring their Inner Team, to access the transformational potential of the work
- Eight additional pairs of characters who are involved in common challenges clients bring to coaching.
- Dynamics of the Inner Team - indicators of Inner Team conflict, how characters team up, working with stuckness, procrastination and ambivalence
- The four stages of integration of a character, from unconscious to fully integrated.
- Characters in relationship: how one person’s Inner Team can activate another’s.
- Characters as energies
- Somatic techniques
- Unscripted facilitation
The learning is supported by:
A small, supportive learning community
Fully downloadable video lessons and reference materials
Detailed Inner Team character profiles
Early access to selections from the Inner Team Dialogue book
Mentor coaching, including observation of a recorded ITD session